Northwood AGM has been scheduled for Sunday, March 1 ·
- Please mark this date in your calendar. We need YOU!
- The AGM will follow a shorter worship service & will include both a visioning component as well as the formal business metting and a (by-donation) luncheon·
- Each week leading up to the AGM, we will be reviewing one of our four goals from our 5 year plan (these were last set in 2016). We are inviting people's thoughts to be recorded on the newsprint. (We will be soliciting feedback on one goal each week over the coming month)
- Below are the 4 goals: In support of our vision of ‘Embracing the community with the love of Christ’, Northwood United has the following goals.
- *February 2 ~ In 5 years, we want, as followers of Jesus, to be leaders as well, through the development, support, and empowerment of lay leadership.
- *February 9 ~ In 5 years, we want, as followers of Jesus, to be a church community where love reaches out through active and visible engagement and involvement in the local community through a variety of methods and modes, and through responsiveness to activities in our world.
- *February 16 ~ In 5 years, we want, as followers of Jesus, to have an infrastructure (staff, building, finances, property) that is visible, stable, sustainable, and beautiful in support of our ministry and mission.
- *February 23 ~ In 5 years, we want, as followers of Jesus, to be a community where Jesus is alive and present, where people feel love, belonging, safety, cared for, supported, accepted, experience growth and are spiritually engaged.