Duties and Responsibilities: Your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning exciting lessons for Children's Church based on provided curriculum.
- Each lesson will last about 45 minutes and will involve prayer, fun games, discussions, and creative activities.
- Setting up and tidying the classroom space to make it welcoming and organized.
- Arranging coloring supplies on the tables in the main area.
- Ensuring the nursery is neat and tidy after the service.
Qualifications: To excel in this role, you should have:
- Experience working with kids in roles like Sunday school teacher, camp leader, or child care worker.
- The ability to follow the curriculum and come up with creative activities to engage the children.
- A strong Christian background, preferably from the United Church, with a patient and nurturing attitude towards kids.
- A valid Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records Check or the ability to pass one successfully.
Working Conditions: This position requires 4 hours per week, specifically on Sundays from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. An additional hour is needed for mid-week planning. Your starting salary will be $18.00 per hour. There is also a potential opportunity to lead youth group activities in the future, offering more hours. Please note that this position does not include benefits. Vacation pay will be included in each paycheck at a rate of 4%.
- Strength Guidelines: None
- Motion Parameters: None
- Vision and Hearing Requirements: None
- Psychological Demands: You'll be supervising and teaching children with various ages and behaviors, so patience and control are important.
If your interested email us email@example.com