As most know, our Provincial Health Officer has announced some new changes that have altered the way we are able to offer ministry in the community. The following required changes are now in effect with regards to our ministries and building usage:
- Church Office will remain open with regular office hours (Tuesday to Friday from 9 - noon). Visitors and staff are to wear masks and socially distance. Extended visits are discouraged. To minimize risk, longer conversations of a pastoral nature are best conducted via the telephone or zoom.
- Small Groups & Rental Groups will not be meeting during this period. This includes both our small group ministries that have been meeting (Tuesday night SPA and Thursday morning Bible Study) as well as most rental groups who have been gathering.
- Day Care is not effected.
- Thrift Store (Tuesday & Thursday) and Thrift Store / Craft Fair (Saturday) have been suspended at this time.
- 12 Step Groups are deemed an "essential service" and are able to continue to meet, provided they follow a strict Covid 19 safety plan.
- Worship continues to be offerred in an 'online format'.
These changes will continue to be revisited by our Church Board as any new restrictions from Fraser Health are implenented / lessened.
Our deepest appreciation is extended to our Board who continues to assembe on such short a notice to discuss how these new Health Orders would be actioned and to our entire congregation for your ongoing support of our vital ministry.
Let us continue to support one another and know that Christ walks among and within us, even amidst these unprecedented times.